SAP Technical Consultant
As an SAP Technical Consultant you will be part of a dynamic and innovating team delivering SAP S/4HANA solutions in Luxembourg. With the support of our functional team, you will develop applications intended to extend the functionalities of the portfolio of SAP solutions for our customers.
As an SAP Technical Consultant, you will be focusing on:
- Support the implementation and customization of our SAP solutions to our customers. Tasks will also include unit-testing, peer-to-peer review and error debugging.
- As you progress, you will have more exposure to our customers’ business processes, including direct contact with project counterparts – writing functional and technical specifications, and providing solution design input will also become part of your role as your comfort level grows.
- You will be involved in full cycle ERP projects implementation, playing roles in, design, build, test, implement and support
- Directly working with clients daily to achieve the defined goals
- Be part of a project team, that will help you unlock your potential, you will be playing an active role in building new and innovative applications and industry solutions
- We focus on constantly growing team skills, defining a career path, together with senior advisors, targeting the most appropriate training programs
Experience and skills :
- Master’s Degree (engineering/ IT / IS)
- Motivated to gain experience in SAP ERP systems both from technical and from business point of view (various target areas like finance / controlling / logistics / procurement / warehousing / production etc.)
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills (both in French and English)
- Motivated to be part of a dynamic team
- Ability to think analytically
- Interest in learning the ABAP language and contributing to a team focused on growth. SAP ABAP experience would help but is not required.
- 1-2 Years working experience with programming solutions/applications is preferred (ideally in Logistics/Warehousing/Supply Chain).
- Willingness to learn and contribute immediately
- Agile and flexible mindset, be able to adapt to different challenges and environments